This is all about augmentations of human energy with electric power for cycling
as the most sustainable form of human transportations

Friday, May 14, 2010

Multitasking everyday

There is lot of jugglery of electronic stuff involved in this trip. I am little bit scared because sometimes my movements are clumsy and illogical. Things I could be carrying includes

Camera
GPS
Mobile phone
Electronic meter installed called cycle analyst.
Notebook computer
Battery charger.

So I have many electronics that I have to transfer data and do resetting every day. Each one have unique operation protocol and I hope I will be able to do that well.

As I have two batteries that has to be charged overnight from single charger, midnight battery swap will become absolutely essential. Waking up middle of the night during summer months and attending to irrigation system is something I am used to but those days I do not spend long hours working on pedals under hot sun.

So all these multitasking may keep me on my toes.